My Most Beautiful......

Wednesday, September 17, 2014




 
 
 
Hi Guys!!
 
I must be honest with you all....There is nothing better than coming home after a long day at work to unwind and relax in the comfort of your own home......
 
 
~~ I LOVE BEING COMFORTABLE ~~ 
 
 



I know this may sound a little strange, but I really feel my most beautiful when I am wearing little to no makeup, hair up in a bun and dressed in a t-shirt and leggings.  I feel at ease and at peace when I am like this.  Sometimes less is more.....
 

~~ I FEEL BEAUTIFUL WHEN I AM COMFORTABLE ~~

 



 

 
I usually spend my alone time either reading or writing in my journal.
I call this my "ME" time.  We all need it!

 



 
I love wearing my comfortable socks during the Fall and Winter

 










 
I always keep track of my thoughts and feelings in my journal.  I write down goals, plans for the future, and anything that is pending on my heart.....
I write. I release.

 




 
Carolina fan ~ BORN & RAISED!!!!







Sometimes it doesn't take a lot to look or feel beautiful.  If you are comfortable and at peace within, then eventually that inner peace will begin to show outwardly.  It will show in your actions and your emotions and you will begin to look and feel your very best. 
Your most beautiful.....
 
 
 
 
Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty












Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29

7 comments:

  1. I also love dressing comfortable. Fluffy socks and onesies over here. Lol :)
    http://nillaforever.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dressing comfy too - especially to just unwind from a hard day.

    Lovely Post!

    Yas
    Be You

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love reading this! I'm glad you feel beautiful when you have little to no makeup. I wish I had that confidence

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this post. There is nothing better than relaxing in some comfortable clothes and without shoes, no less. I totally agree with you.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post. It makes sense that you feel beautiful when you're comfortable. Being comfortable gives everyone a safe, warm feeling that makes you feel good inside and out.

    KJ
    www.bravobravofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree with you! Nothing's better than feeling of being comfortable and unwinding after a long busy day. Love your shirt by the way! :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're gorgeous!

    Xo
    Ro
    www.twentyeightvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design