Boots & Booties

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

 
 
 

 
Hello my friends!!!
 
Fall is right around the corner and its time to break out those boots!!!
I love wearing boots in the Fall and Winter and even during the Spring and Summer months as well....I decided to show you all a few of my favorite boots and booties that I currently have in my closet.  I am sure I will find more boots this season to add to my collection, but these are a few of my favorites that I love wearing.....
 




 
Love these Rock Star boots!



 

 
 
 
These boots have a small wedge heel that I love.  They are super comfy!!





 


Love these Timberland boots that my husband purchased for me.....So stylish!!


 
 
I could go into combat with these combat boots!!
 
 

 
 

Love tribal print!!!


I absolutely LOVE these booties that I purchased last year.  They are different and have sort of a vintage look to them....




LOVE!!!
 






I love these black booties also!  So comfortable and stylish....
I LOVE wearing these in the Fall and Winter!
 





 
.....And more booties.....
 







Boots....Boots...and more Boots.....


************************************


Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty












Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29

4 comments:

  1. You have quite an extensive collection. I enjoy boots too, but rarely get to wear them in So Cal. The Timberlands are cool. Rugged, yet feminine enough to meet the standards of a girly girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love boots! You have a great collection, I love the booties.. super cute!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection of boots! Can't wait to break mine out as well

    Made in Mauve | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design