~~ New Hair....New Attitude ~~

Sunday, September 28, 2014




 
 
Hello Everyone!  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!
My weekend was quite eventful, and if you follow me on Instagram @humblebeauty29, then you may know already that I am currently rocking my straight hair and LOVING IT!!!
I posted these pictures on my Instagram over the weekend....
 

 
 
 
 
 
Since my hair is naturally curly, I usually wear my hair in its natural state throughout the Spring and Summer.  With the heat and humidity, its always easier to wear it curly or in a bun.  During the Fall and Winter, I straighten it out and just let in hang!  I also got a trim and a few layers cut in the front.  I HATE to cut my hair, but it was really necessary this time around so I went ahead and had it done.....
 

 
 
 
 
 
This past weekend was SUPER busy!!
First off, I had the entire week off from work last week so I spent most of my time at home relaxing and getting a lot of things done around the house.  My son got sick early in the week and then I caught whatever he had, so I spent half of my week battling a cold! Ugh....
 
On Friday I went out with my mom to celebrate her birthday and we did a little shopping, which made me feel a little better!   I was able to find some cute items and I will share with you all in an upcoming blog post this week, so look out.  I was also able to find a nice Michael Kors handbag as a gift for my mother's birthday!  She loved it. 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
My husband was in a wedding on Saturday, so we spent the weekend away from home in order to take part in the wedding festivities.  The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and we all had a blast.  Below is a picture of the dress I wore to the wedding.  I purchased the dress from BELK and the shoes are from CATO FASHIONSI accessorized with pearls....I absolutely LOVE pearls!
 
 
 
 
 
 
All in all, besides getting a few sniffles, I had a great week off from work and a fun weekend!!!
 
Tell me what you guys think of my hair?  I always love wearing my hair straight and I love the fact that I can be versatile and go back and forth between curly and straight at any time if need be.....
 
 
Hope you guys enjoyed and Thank You so much for visiting my blog!!
 
 
 
Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty














Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Your hair looks so sleek and healthy! I completely feel you--during summer there's no point in doing ANYTHING with your hair because it's going to get crazy regardless.

    XxMO
    madame-ostrich.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rocking your new do girl! Love it. You look lovely with both straight and curly hair!
    http:/nonfictionbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is beautiful. I really love the dress and shoes you wore to the wedding. Have a great week.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last outfit was so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design