~~ August Favorites ~~

Monday, September 8, 2014

 
 

 
Hey there beautiful people!! 
 
Today I wanted to share a few products that were at the top of my "Must Have List" for the month of August.  I have titled this post ~ August Favorites because these are some of the products and items that I found myself reaching for over and over during the month of August!
LOVE THEM!!!
 
Hope you guys enjoy!
 

 I have been a fan of Mixed Chicks products for a while now and I have always used their shampoos and conditioners.  I recently purchased the Mixed Chicks sulfate free shampoo and I absolutely LOVE this product!  I have been using this for about a month now and it is the only shampoo that I currently use....

LOVE IT!!!



 As you can see, I have used and abused this bottle of Tresemme Naturals conditioner!  I usually alternate between conditioners but during the month of August I found myself using the particular conditioner over and over....


 I love how this conditioner makes my hair feel and the smell is AMAZING!!!

LOVE IT!!!


 These are some of my favorite purchases from Bath and Body Works.  Lemon Pomegranate Cream body spray and Lemon Pomegranate Cream body lotion.


 I have also been carrying this Country Chic hand lotion around in my purse and using it on a daily basis. 

LOVE IT!!!


This face primer by Benefit is amazing and I love the way it feels on my skin.  It does a great job at controlling oil on my face throughout the day.  Can we say....LOVING IT!!!


 For me, nude lippies are a must these days!!


 I have been rocking this nude lip color by Maybelline ~ Nude Lust and I absolutely LOVE IT!! 


 I have been wearing it almost every day for the past month and as you can see its almost gone!!


 I have recently been using this highlighting concealer by Maybelline underneath my eyes and down the bridge of my nose.  It works great as both a concealer and highlight.


 I love a good book for reading and this book is definitely a page turner!  This book is full of wisdom and insight into life and I have been reading this both day and night over the past month.  Knowledge is everything....
 


 These shoes were my favorite purchase during the month of August! 
LOVE THEM!!


And last but certainly not least.....MY NEW CAMERA!! 
I am still learning how to use this camera, but I am loving it so far and I am so excited to take more and more pictures to post on my blog for you all! 
LOVE IT!!!
 
 
 
Thank you guys so much for taking time to read my blog.  I really enjoy sharing my interests and passion with you all and I always look forward to hearing from you.  You guys are the GREATEST!!!  LOL



Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty












Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29

4 comments:

  1. Great favorites. I love your Eva and Zoe shoes. Cute nail polish color, btw.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty shoes, lovely lipsticks

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful selections. I have not tried the Country Chic like from Bath and Body Works but I love so many of their lines. The lipstick is the perfect neutral shade. I can understand why it is a favorite of yours. Maybelline has quite a few neutral shades that I like.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello lovely, wow such gorgeous items! I absolutely love those shoes, they are so pretty! Also, Tresemme is my hair secret haha it's the best!! :D x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design