Oh How I Wish I Had These.......

Sunday, September 21, 2014







 
So we all know that riding boots are trending right now.
I saw these boots in the mall the other day and I literally stared them down for a good 5-10 minutes.....It was like love at first site!  The price on these was $325, which seems like a good price for a pair of boots and Michael Kors boots at that.  I was sooo close to purchasing these boots, but I held off.  FOR NOW.....
 
What do you guys think of these boots?  Are you feeling the whole riding boots trend?  Personally, I love any type of boot and this boot here has stolen my heart!!
 





 
 





 
Below are a couple more Michael Kors boots I have been eyeing......
 


 
 

 






 
 
 
 

 

 
******************************
 
 
 
Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty











**All Pictures credited to Google Images**



Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the two tone boots as well as the dark brown ones! Good for you for resisting for now :) Although, a girl can never have to many pairs of boots!
    -Angela

    blueskiesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous boots! I don't know how you resisted them haha
    Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These boots are reminding me a lot of Tory Burch boots.
    Loving them still though.
    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the boots! especially the brown ones

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design