Saying Goodbye to Summer.......

Tuesday, September 2, 2014






 
Please don't go Summer, Please don't go!!!


So can you guess what my favorite season is? (SMILE)
Here we are....its the first week of September and Fall is right around the corner.  Shorter days and longer nights, cooler temperatures, and breezy weather.  Summer is coming to an end and its time to put away the Summer gear and pull out those boots, leggings, jackets and scarves....
 
As I was going through my closet looking through a lot of my Summer clothes, I realized that I am not quite ready to say goodbye to Summer just yet!  I am going to miss all of my bright colors, shorts, sandals and tanks!  I love the sun and the warm weather! 
 
Do I have to say goodbye???
 
 



 I love my little Michael Kors bag and its vibrant color.  It screams Summer, but I may be able to pull this bag off with some fall looks as well....

 These wedges from Target really became my best friends this Summer!  They were so comfortable and I felt like I was standing on top of the world when I wore them, super tall!

 Wedges....Wedges...Wedges...
 
 Not to mention how much I love to wear sandals in the Spring/Summer as well....These are some of the sandals that I wore on a regular basis this Summer.  I hate to say Good-Bye!
 
 These tropical shorts are too cute and remind me of a tropical island....One of my favorite Summer purchases from Forever 21 this year.

 I remember grabbing these shorts on Sale from EXPRESS!
 
Maxi dresses have become a favorite of mine and I will always have a love for florals no matter what the season may be.  I will never get tired of florals or maxi dresses!

This dress from Target has also become one of my Summer favorites.  I remember wearing this on Mother's Day this year...

 If anything, I will miss all of the vibrant bright colors as we transition into Fall.  I love wearing colorful pieces during the Summer and color always brightens up my day!
 
 Good-Bye Summer!
 






 
 
Don't get me wrong, I love Fall and the cool weather is so nice here where I live.  I love wearing my boots, jackets and scarves....however there's just something about the Spring and Summer that I love and I am going to enjoy this warm weather while it lasts!  LOL
 
 
~~ Tell me how you guys feel about Summer coming to an end?  Are you ready for Fall? ~~
 
 
Hope you all enjoy the rest of your week and PLEASE enjoy the rest of your Summer!!! :))
 
 
 
Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty












Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29

1 comment:

  1. you had lovely summer outfits! so sad to see them go

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design