Tell Me What You Think About Elephant Pants......

Thursday, September 11, 2014





 
 
Hi Guys!! 
Hope your week has been going great!  The weekend is almost here!!! 
I wanted to share these cool pants I purchased from Target and I call them my "Elephant Pants."  Wide legged pants are in these days and I have absolutely fallen in love with these pants.....
 


 
I also love the print of these pants and not to mention they are sooo comfortable...
 



 
Love this lace top from Forever 21....
 



 
I love wearing wedges with these pants....
 
















So tell me.....
What do you think about these type of wide legged pants?
 



 

 
 
Top:  Forever 21
Pants:  Target
Wedges:  Target
Necklace:  Forever 21
Bracelet:  Forever 21





Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty












Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29


4 comments:

  1. I love these pants! They look so good on you! I want to go and buy a pair!
    Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this look (and also that you call them elephant pants). I just purchased a pair of them, too, recently and they are SO COMFORTABLE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pants,the whole outfit is on.Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design