~~ The Lip Product Addict Tag ~~

Tuesday, September 23, 2014




I've been tagged!!!
 




Hello to all my beauty lovers and fellow Fashionistas!
You all know how I love tags, so I was excited to be tagged by the lovely Shayy Ramos from My Curves and Lashes in this fun tag.  Thank you so much for tagging me and here we go!!!
 
 
 
~~ The Lip Product Addict Tag ~~
 
 

1. Favorite Balm or Treatment

I am currently loving Maybelline's Baby Lips and I love all of their colors!  These products keep my lips moisturized and feeling so soft, especially during the winter when my lips get the driest...I think I have every color/flavor in these!
 




2. Best Eye-Catching Red

Oh how I LOVE a red lip and its a tie!!  Can we say RUBY WOO by MAC and RUSSIAN RED by MAC!!




3. Best Luxury & Best Drugstore Lip Product

OK I must admit....I do not have any "luxury" lip products.  The most high end lipsticks that I own would have to be from MAC if you consider those to be luxury??  Now I do have a ton of drugstore brand lip products and they never let me down.  My best drugstore lip product would have to be my NUDE LUST lipstick by Maybelline.  I have been obsessing over nude lips lately and I know the Fall is coming, but I'm not afraid to rock a nude lip in the Fall!



4. Best MAC Lipstick

I am currently loving HEROINE by MAC.  This color is the perfect purple shade for me and I purchased this color for my mother and she loves it as well.  I think this color is the perfect shade for Fall, especially if you love the color purple.



5. Most Disappointing Lip Product

I must say that I am not a big fan of the Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in the shade COMPLEX.  I purchased this product in search of a nice nude shade to add to my collection, however this product is so drying and chalky on my lips that even a lip gloss could not save the day....Needless to say, this product was very disappointing to me.






6. Lip Liner - Yes or No?

Yes, I am definitely a lip liner girl and I find myself using lip liner more and more these days.  More now than in the past....



7. Favorite Gloss

So I am still on the hunt for the perfect lip gloss, but I will always be a fan of Maybelline's Wet Slicks Fruit Spritzers!






Now I tag anyone reading this that is a lover of Beauty/Fashion!!!
Tag you're it!!!

 
 




Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty











**All Pictures credited to Google Images**



Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29

4 comments:

  1. Love this also! I think I will accept your tag. Thanks, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Russian Red is also one of my favourite statement reds! x

    http://sophisticait.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I came across this post before going ahead and purchasing the Revlon Colour Burst Balm. Doesn't sound very good! | www.mybeautyaddiction.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this TAG! Russian Red and Diors 999 are my favorite two red lip favorites.

    www.beautyandwhit.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design