OOTD ~ A Little Labor Day Edge

Monday, September 1, 2014

 
 
 
 
 
 
HAPPY LABOR DAY!!!
 
For those of us here in the United States, Labor Day is celebrated on the first Monday in September and it is a celebration of the American Labor Movement.  For as long as I can remember, it is a day FREE FROM WORK and almost all companies and jobs are shut down in celebration of this day.
So for those of you celebrating Labor Day today, I say to you....
Have fun and enjoy your day off!!
 
 
 
 
 
So, I wanted to know is there such a look that is simple, yet a little edgy at the same time? 
Well, if so then that is exactly what I would call this look I have created for today. 
Simple with a little edge!!!
 


 
You guys know I am all about effortless, no fuss outfits, and I do believe that my look today is just that, simple with no fuss.  However, throwing on a little animal print and ripped jeans always adds a little spunk to any look.
 

 
 


 








 
I love these booties, so cute and they are easy to walk in!
 


 
 






I have really been into gel nail polish lately....It lasts so much longer.
 













 


Animal Print Top:  H&M
Jeans:  Wet Seal
Booties:  Rue 21
Earrings/Bracelet:  Forever 21
Handbag:  Love Culture
 
 






Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty












Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29

5 comments:

  1. Happy Labor Day to you! You've got the definition simple and edgy alright. I love your tattered jeans and your high heels.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combination! You look amazing!! Happy Labor Day!

    XX
    Miri
    http://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as always! I love the leopard print, looks great! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those shoes and yayaya we both have the same nail colours!

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your outfit definitely has the edge.... love how you accessorized this! adoring your shoessss <3 <3 <3

    thanks for linking up!

    rhea @ rheaetcetera.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design