~~ The Make Up Tag ~~

Monday, September 1, 2014




 

Hello beautiful ladies and any gentlemen who may be reading!! 
I have been tagged by the lovely +Caledonian Kitty from caledoniankitty.blogspot.com to do ~~ The Make Up Tag.  I absolutely love tags so thank you so much CaledonianKitty for tagging me! 
My answers are below:


Q1.  What Foundation Do You Use?

 I usually do not wear foundation, I use a CC cream ~ Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream in Medium Dark.  LOVE IT!!  If I absolutely must wear foundation for any reason, then I will use the Revlon Color Stay in Toast.

Q2.  How About Concealer?

I am currently loving the Maybelline Dreamlumi Touch Highlighting Concealer.  This highlighting pen works magic and I love it!



Q3.  What do you think of Fake Eyelashes?

 I have tried to use fake eyelashes time after time and I still cannot get it right!! LOL

Q4.  What Brand Of Mascara Do You Use?

 I use the Maybelline Mega Plush Volum' Express



Q5.  Sephora or Mac?

 100% Sephora!  I love Mac lipsticks, however I am not a big fan of their make up products only because I had a bad experience with Mac products in the past, a horrible breakout after using it.  Sephora has a variety of different products and brands to choose from and I absolutely love Sephora!

Q6.  What Make Up Tools Do You Use In Application?

 I have a couple of Elf brushes for my eye shadows and a Sephora brush that I use for my CC Cream.  I use these brushes on a regular basis.  I also use sponges for my concealer. 
 



Q7.  Do you use Make Up Base/Eyeshadow primer for the eyes?

 I alternate between the Maybelline Baby Skin and the Benefit Pore fessional Pro balm.  These products both work well as a base under my CC Cream and my foundation.

Q8.  What is your Fave Eyeshadow/Colour/Shade?

 I am not too big on eye shadows and I am currently learning how to use eye shadows.  I NEED HELP!! LOL.  But when I do use eye shadows, I stick to the basics like neutral/nude colors for now....

Q9.  What do you think of Pigment Eyeshadows?

 I think pigmented colors on the eyes are gorgeous and henceforth why I want to learn more about eye shadow application.  I think eye color is gorgeous!

Q10.  What is your Fave Lipstick?

I can't get enough of Maybelline's Nude Lust!  My fav!

Q11.  What is your Fave Blusher to use?

 I currently do not use blush.....

Q12.   Do you like drugstore Make Up?

 Yes, of course I like drugstore make up!
Revlon and Maybelline are my top brands that I use....

Q13.  Name a Make Up crime you hate?

The Cake Face is a crime!  Too much foundation, too much bronzer, too much blush, too much concealer....Just TOO MUCH is a crime! 
Let make up enhance your beauty!

Q14.  Do you like colorful shades of Make Up (Lipstick, Eyeshadow) or neutral ones?

 I switch between the two.  During the warmer summer months, I love colorful bright colored lips and eyes.  During the Fall and Winter I lean towards the neutral.


Q15.  If you could leave the house with just One Make Up Item what would it be?

 I must have some sort of lip balm or lip color with me at all times!

Q16.  Could you leave the house without any Make Up on?

 Yes, I have done it before but very rarely!!


Q17.  In your opinion what is the best Make Up Line?

 Wow, this is a hard one....I really do not have an answer for this one, but there are so many GREAT lines out there, it's really hard for me to pick the best.  I love Smashbox, Maybelline, Revlon, Benefit....I could go on and on!

Q18.   What do you think of Make Up?
I think make up is fun and beautiful.  I do believe that too much make up or the "cake face" as they call it is NOT attractive.  Make up should be used to enhance one's beauty, not to cover up or try to change features.

 

 

 I nominate:

@CarlsonLaci

@beautyroomxox

@fashiongirl841

@BrendaBusyBee
 
 

Thanks again CaledonianKitty for tagging me on this fun post!  I hope you all enjoyed!!


Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty









**All Pictures credited to Google Images**



Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design