~~ The Girl in the Graphic Tee ~~

Wednesday, September 3, 2014




 

Hello again my friends!!  How are ya!!
Today I wanted to feature this cute and fierce graphic tee that I purchased from Forever 21.  I wear this tee on the days that I want to take a little walk on the wild side!  LOL
 

 
 

 
 


 





 
I've got the eye of the Tiger!!!!
 



 
 
Fall is right around the corner and I am going to miss Spring and Summer!  A lot of my summer pieces can still be worn in the Fall, such as this graphic tee.  I will throw on a jacket if it gets a little breezy. 
 




























 
Graphic Tee:  Forever 21
Jeggings:  Walmart
Boots:  Forever 21
Jacket:  Forever 21
Earrings:  Rue 21



*****************************



Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty












Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29

4 comments:

  1. Cool outfit! This tee is gorgeous!:)

    xxMonica
    http://sunstreetmonidesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely look wild in that last picture, haha. Great outfit, I really like the jacket. Think I'll have to get one like it. Thanks for the inspiration! Stay beautiful ;)

    www.girlattitudes.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design