Throw Back Thursday #TBT#

Thursday, September 25, 2014





Happy Throwback Thursday!!!
 
I was thinking about all of the different looks I have had over the years and I decided to share a few of my older photos with you all.  My hair has gone through so many changes from being in its natural state to being relaxed, cut and colored and now back to natural. 
 
I love wearing my hair either curly or straight and I love the fact that I can switch it up at any time.  I usually wear my hair in its natural state during the Spring and Summer and for Fall and Winter, I will straighten it out with a flat iron and let it hang! 
 
Either way, my hair has gone from a huge afro to long pig tails, to being relaxed and cut in a bob, then grown out again and colored, and now back to its natural state.
Oh what a journey.......
 


 
 





 







 











 
 

 
 
 



 
 
Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty














Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29



2 comments:

  1. awww i love your baby picture! gorgeous!

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the late reply girl, thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. I'd love to collaborate with you. Great transitions, I love you in bangs.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design