Words to live by........

Thursday, October 2, 2014








TGIF!!!!!!
 
I hope that everyone had a wonderful and fabulous week and YES the weekend is almost here!!
I don't know if I have mentioned this before, but there are so many different women that I look up to and admire in the world as I am a solid advocate of
GIRL POWER....
 
Oprah Winfrey happens to be one of those women that I admire and look up to with the upmost respect.  She is intelligent, successful, powerful and strong and I absolutely love her message and the energy that she brings.  I recently purchased her new book "What I Know for Sure" and this book has touched my spirit in so many ways.  I printed off a list of quotes from Oprah and I have them taped to my wall so that I can see them everyday and feel inspired.  These quotes really do inspire and motivate me to work harder, think wiser, and dream bigger.  Below are some of my favorite quotes from Oprah that I truly live by.
I hope you enjoy.......
 
 
******************************
 
 
"The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams." - Oprah Winfrey
  
 
"Breathe.  Let go.  And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure."  - Oprah Winfrey
 
 
"I knew there was a way out.  I knew there was another kind of life because I had read about it.  I knew there were other places, and there was another way of being."  - Oprah Winfrey
 
 
"The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude."  - Oprah Winfrey
 
 
"The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but significance - and even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning."  - Oprah Winfrey
 
 
"Turn your wounds into wisdom."  - Oprah Winfrey
 
 
"We are responsible for our own life - no other person is or even can be."  - Oprah Winfrey
 
 
"What I know is that if you do work that you love, and the work fulfills you, the rest will come." 
- Oprah Winfrey
 
 
"What I know for sure is that if you want success, you can't make success your goal.  The key is not to worry about being successful, but to instead work toward being significant, and the success will naturally follow."  - Oprah Winfrey
 
 
"I know for sure that what we dwell on is who we become."  - Oprah Winfrey
 
 
"I trust that everything happens for a reason, even when we're not wise enough to see it." 
- Oprah Winfrey
 
 
"I've come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that's as unique as a fingerprint - and the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you."
- Oprah Winfrey
 
 
 
Hope you all have a WONDERFUL weekend!!

 

Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty














Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29
 

5 comments:

  1. Turn your wounds into wisdom. Very poignant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great words to live by! Thank you for these.
    -Stephanie
    http://positivelystephanie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some really good quotes and definitely ones to live by! :)

    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i admire oprah too.. definitely great words to live by. i feel inspired

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everytime I read quotes like this I just feel reborn. It's like I can do everything I want. Now I can start the week with a bit more enthusiasm. Thank you for that :)

    www.girlattitudes.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design