~~ My First Guest Blog Post ~~

Monday, October 6, 2014




HAPPY MONDAY!!!!

I am so humbled and excited to be featured as a Guest Blogger on faithfulandfabulousfemale.com today!!  FallonJai is the author and creator of faithfulandfabulousfemale.com, a Christian based beauty and fashion website, which focuses on uplifting and empowering young women to be the BEST God has intended you to be.


 
 
Girl Power and women uplifting other women is so dear to me, therefore I was truly honored to write this Guest Post.  I hope you all take the time to visit FallonJai's website and read all of her uplifting posts, as they have truly blessed me.  You can also read my Guest Post, which is titled:  How to Love Yourself, Flaws and All and below is a small excerpt from the post.....



*********************************** 

How to Love Yourself, Flaws and All
 
 
Unhappiness....Low-self esteem....Frustration....Defeat
I remember a time in my life where all of these negative emotions overwhelmed me to the point of borderline depression.  For the longest, I pointed the finger at others - my job, my parents and the way I was raised, my son, my spouse.  I continued to point the finger, until one day I had an "awakening."  My "Ah-ha" moment as Oprah calls it.  The moment where I finally realized that the entire time as I was pointing the finger in all of these different directions, all the while I should have been pointing the finger at one person and one person only.....
MYSELF!  continue reading here


********************************************
 
 

You can connect with FallonJai below:

  Twitter: FallonJai
  Instagram: faithful_fab_female   





Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty














Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design