The Fountain of Youth ~ Part 3, UltraLuxe Skincare

Monday, October 27, 2014





 
 
 
On my journey to the perfect skin care products to add to my collection, I was introduced to this award winning brand, UltraLuxe.  I checked out UltraLuxe's website and they have a wide variety of products, a little bit of something for all of us.  Whether you have normal, combination, oily or acne prone skin like myself, this brand has you covered.  The number of anti-aging benefits in these products is amazing and the main reason why I decided to feature them in my "The Fountain of Youth" series.  I was excited when I learned about this company and I was eager to learn more!!
 
 
 
~  UltraLuxe  ~
 
 
UltraLuxe offers high performance luxury skincare, combining the world's finest ingredients with the most cutting-edge and advanced scientific technologies.  UltraLuxe is known throughout the industry as the true gold standard in age-defying, acne, scarring, discoloration and other skincare issues. 
A leader in the wellness revolution, all products are free from harsh chemicals, artificial dyes, artificial fragrances, sulfates, zinc oxide and petrochemicals, coral-reef safe and always, cruelty-free.
 
 
I was excited to be sent a few samples to try out and share with you all! 
I received the Bright Eyes and the Triple Action Vita-Foliant in the mail last week, and even though I prefer to use a product for a few months before forming an opinion, I must say that my first impressions are THUMBS UP!!! 
 
 




 
 
 
The Bright Eyes has been my go to for these jumbo bags I carry under my eyes!  I do believe these things are hereditary because I was born with them!!  What's the quote circulating the web these days "These bags under my eyes are designer bags!"
 
 
Bright Eyes by UltraLuxe
Fights Puffiness & Dark Circles
Learn more and purchase here:  UltraLuxe
 
 
 
The Triple Action Vita-Foliant has been useful in my exfoliation routine each night.  I did a post last week on the importance of exfoliation and if you missed it you can read here. 
 
 
Triple Action Vita-Foliant by UltraLuxe 
Exfoliating Treatment that Nourishes & Renews Skin
Learn more and purchase here:  UltraLuxe
 
 
 
 
If you are on the quest to youthful, healthy glowing skin like myself....definitely check out this brand and what they have to offer!!  The products I listed above are just a few that I am currently trying out, so check out their website to see if there is anything that may peak your interest. 
Your skin will love you for it!!
 
 
 
************************
 
 
Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty






Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29

1 comment:

  1. the packaging is amazing! what a beaut sounds like a great product!

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design