Thirteen Years Ago......

Tuesday, October 21, 2014


 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13 years ago I was blessed with the honor of becoming the world's happiest Mother....
God blessed me with this young man and my life hasn't been the same since.  Over this past weekend we celebrated my son's 13th birthday and cannot believe how fast time flys!  It seems like it was just yesterday that I was bringing him home from the hospital and nervous about how to handle this newborn baby all by myself, without the help of the nurses at the hospital checking in every couple of hours to make sure all was well.....
 
 


 
 

 
 
 
This new journey in my life began 13 years ago, and while there were some rough patches for the two of us back then with me being a young single mom and all, I must say that we turned out to be "quite alright" if I do say so myself....
 
 
 
 
 

 
 



 
 
I cherish every moment I share with my son and my entire family for that matter.  I understand that time is precious and every moment counts, the good and the bad....I thank God for 13 years with this handsome young man. 
 
 
Happy Birthday Son!  Plus many more......
 
Love,
Mom

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post! A very, very happy birthday to your son!

    XxMO
    madame-ostrich.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute, happy belated birthday to him. wow ,i wouldn't have guessed you had a thirteen year old ,You have a great Bod!

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    .

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! Happy birthday to him! <3
    Would you like to follow each other?Let me know!
    PS I would appreciate it if you check out/CLIck sheinside link in my latest post:)
    Thank you <3

    fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. following you now via bloglovin dear:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is sweet <3
    New follower on g+ and bloglovin
    New post: http://piubuonepiubelle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. he is going to be breaking hearts! such a cutie pie may God continue to be there for him and yourself. give him wisdom knowledge and understanding. Amen!

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design