~ Fall Candles & Decor ~

Wednesday, October 29, 2014








 
Hope you all are enjoying this Fall season thus far!  I am definitely enjoying this time of the year....The leaves and the cool weather are really growing on me!  I especially love burning candles during this time of the year.  There's nothing like cozying up on the couch, with candles lit on a cool Fall evening.....I LOVE IT!!!
 
 
I had to make a stop at Bath and Body Works to pick up some of their signature Fall candles.  I love their Fall candles and I literally wanted to buy the entire display, but I narrowed it down to only a few.  Of course I had my coupon for 20% off the entire purchase and also a coupon for a free travel size hand lotion of my choice!




I've heard a lot about this candle "Leaves" and I didn't think I would like it, but to my surprise, I actually LOVE this candle.  I reminds me of the outdoors on a cool Autumn day.  If you love the smell of pine cones, then you will love this candle.



 I literally want to EAT this candle!! It smells just like the name "Salted Caramel Corn" and I absolutely love caramel popcorn and the scent of it! I LOVE this candle!



I love this candle as well..."Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin"
If you are a fan of pumpkin spice and or cinnamon, then this candle is for you.  I LOVE the smell of this candle and the aroma it gives off in my home!!



Here's another candle for you pumpkin spice and cinnamon lovers! 
"Pumpkin Cinnamon Bun"
This one is another one of my favorites and I must admit, my home smells like pine cones, pumpkin spice and cinnamon!

I chose Cashmere Glow as my free hand lotion and I literally use this hand lotion EVERY SINGLE DAY, I love it that much.  I think I may get the full collection with the body spray, shower gel and full size lotion.....



To add to my Fall inspired family room, I picked up these cute little owls from Wal-Mart and filled them with pine cones.  I thought these owls were so cute and I just had to have them!





What are some of your favorite candles and scents for the Fall?



****************************



Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty






Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29

3 comments:

  1. I've never been much of a candle person but after reading so many cane reviews I feel like I want to go buy one and bath and body works is probably the first place I'll go... I love all of their stuff!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh i need to get my hands on these candles. they sound amazing

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admit fall candles are really not for me but I do love many of Bath and Body Works other products. Their shower gels and fragrance mists are wonderful.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design