Heroine & Red Pumps!!

Tuesday, October 14, 2014





 
 
 
Hello Again!!!!
I was so in love with the lipstick I wore to work today that I just had to do a post showing it off. 
 
 ~ HEROINE by Mac ~
 
I did a recent blog post featuring some of my favorite Fall lippies, which included this color, and if you haven't read that post, you can check it out here.  I am really loving this particular color these days and I find myself reaching for it more and more!
 
 
 







I am also loving these new red pumps I purchased from DSW Shoes a few weeks ago!  The heel is not very high and the shoe is super comfortable.  I am all about comfort when it comes to heels!!
 


RED PUMPS!!!







 
Heroine and Red Pumps have been my obsession here lately.....
What are you currently obsessing over?



 
Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty














Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29

5 comments:

  1. You look fabulous and I LOVE your red pumps!!
    -Stephanie
    http://positivelystephanie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh you look amazing girl loving the lippy and shoes

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a while since I dropped by here. Nice to know you are always looking fab. I love the wonderful pop and hints of color to your style. The red shoes are great. The lips totally rock. Great style.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com
    Bloglovin
    Facebook
    Instagram
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you lovely! Hope you have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design