Random Thoughts on Loving Yourself & Feeling Fabulous......

Monday, October 6, 2014







Today I wanted to show off this cute embellished peplum that I purchased from Forever 21 and also send a little encouragement your way!  I have had this peplum for a while now, and its been sitting in the back of my closet for months!!  Shame on me!  Have you ever purchased something and it sits in your closet for months, even years before you wear it?  I sure hope I'm not the only one!  (SMILES)


*******************************


If you follow my blog, then you know that I recently did a Guest Post on  faithfulandfabulousfemale.com titled How to Love Yourself, Flaws and All....This topic is dear to my heart because I believe that the lack of self love is the root of low self esteem, low self confidence, and unhappiness for many woman.  I believe that feeling good on the inside shows outwardly in our appearance and how we carry ourselves on a day to day basis.  I love to look fabulous, but I also know it's important to feel fabulous as well!  Feeling fabulous is just as important.  If you haven't read my article on How to Love Yourself, Flaws and All, you can read here.


~~ My Random Thoughts on Loving Yourself & Feeling Fabulous ~~




 


 Look in the mirror and smile....The person smiling back loves you.....


Love yourself like no one else is watching!


Of course I have flaws, I am human!!
 
 

 
 
I am ME and that is OK!
 
 
Fall in love with yourself, you'll be glad you did.
 
 
Humility is strength at its best....
 
 
What others think of me is none of my business......
 
 
I wear what I want, when I want, because I define fashion, fashion doesn't define me.
 
 
 

 
 
No...I didn't wake up like this.  I was born like this!
 
 
You ask why I have so many shoes?  It's because I have so many places to go!
 
 





When nothing else in the world matters, always remember YOU matter....
 


 
 
 
 
Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty














Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29

5 comments:

  1. wonderful blouse:)! please visit me in free time:) http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that top, looking fab !
    Love Charis
    charisfelicity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the top its gorgeous! you look so lovely

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are gorgeous!
    that dark lipstick pair with glamorous black top!
    i love the look!

    theresiajuanita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design