Presenting......Humblebeauty29.blogspot.com

Sunday, October 26, 2014




 
HELLO EVERYONE!!!!
 
 
As many of you may already know...I have been playing around with a little video editing lately and I ran across this website:  www.wondershare.com which allows you to edit and share videos.  I have been looking for a video editing software for a while now and I do like wondershare.com, however I am still on the hunt for the best option to use. 
 
 
 
Check out my videos below and let me know what you think.  I am currently using the free trial and that is why my videos have the wondershare watermark.  If I decide to download the full program, I will then have access to all of their full features.  If any of you know of a good video editing software to use, please leave me a comment and let me know.  I would love to hear from you!
 
 
 





 



Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty






Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29

1 comment:

  1. that's actually so good. but i still prefer premier pro and final cut pro.

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design