Milani Lipsticks Give Me Life!!!

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
OK.....
So I have started a little collection here of Milani lipsticks and I am absolutely in LOVE!!  Milani has so many different shades to choose from, its like every time I am in the drug store, I reach for a new one.....I usually do not wear a lot of make up on my face, only because my pores clog really easily, so I rely on lipsticks to bring color and life to my face!  I must admit, I have been loving these Milani lipsticks lately, and I surely plan to purchase more!!
 
 


Sweet Nectar is a vibrant orange color

 

Sugar Glaze is a pinkish nude color
 
 

Violet Volt is a lovely orchid color

 

 Black Cherry is a dark vampy color perfect for Fall

 
 
 
 
Mai-Tai
 
I love their lip glosses as well!
 
 
Rose Blush
 
 
I am wearing Black Cherry in this photo here!
 
 
 
Milani Cosmetics can be found at any local drug store and they sell all types of make up - blushes, eye shadows, eye liner, mascara, etc. 
 
 
THANK YOU Milani!!! Your lipsticks give me life!!!
 
 
 
****************************
 
 
Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty














Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29
 

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous lip colours hun. lovely!

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I wish Milani was more widely available in the UK x

    Jasmine // Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see Black Cherry in my future! Great post.

    www.beautyandwhit.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design