HumbleBeauty Turns One!!!!

Tuesday, June 2, 2015



 
Oh the joys of blogging......
 
 
As I sit here sipping my morning coffee, reminiscing over the past year - I can remember like it was yesterday....June 2, 2014.  The day I posted my very first blog post and HumbleBeauty was officially born!  Boy does time fly, and this past year has been an AMAZING rollercoaster ride for me as a blogger.  Meeting new people from all over the world, trying out new products and brands, OOTDs, traveling, events, and guest posts.  And the list goes on and on.....
 
 
Connecting with you all has been HumbleBeauty's biggest accomplishment.  I have always been a very quiet and introverted person, but blogging has really helped me to break out of my shell somewhat and become more of a "people" person.  I LOVE meeting new people and interacting with you all, whether its via Twitter, Instagram, or commenting on the blog, I truly appreciate all of your kind comments and support. 
 
HumbleBeauty wouldn't be HumbleBeauty without each and every one of you!  So let's take a little trip down memory lane and reminisce on HumbleBeauty's journey throughout the past year. 
 
 
**Click on the links to view each post**
 
 
 
June 2, 2014
 
 
 
June 22, 2014
 
 
 
July 13, 2014
 
 
 
August 24, 2014
 
 
 
August 26, 2014
 
 
 
September 1, 2014
 
 
 
October 19, 2014
 
 
 
November 9, 2014
 
 
 
December 8, 2014
 
 
 
February 1, 2015
 
 
 
February 22, 2015
 
 
 
April 5, 2015
 
 
 
April 16, 2015
 
 

And so much more to come!
 
 
Thank you so much for your love and continued support of HumbleBeauty!  GREAT things are on the horizon for the upcoming year, so definitely stay tuned and check in weekly for more Beauty, Fashion, Style, Inspiration, Events, Giveaways, and much much more!!
 
 
..........Speaking of GIVEAWAYS..........

 

Until Next Time......
xoxo



~Tab


Twitter/Instagram @humblebeauty29

 


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on turning one! Fantastic posts :)

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Keisha!! It has been an amazing year and so much fun!
      xo

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design