"Beautiful Success" Featuring ASHLEE BABBS

Sunday, June 7, 2015




"Gorgeous hair is the best revenge."
- Ivana Trump
 
 


Ashlee Babbs
CEO & Owner of Bella Amore Hair, LLC & Officer in the United States Army
 
 


Meet Ashlee Babbs!  Entrepreneur and CEO of Bella Amore Hair, a company specializing in top quality and affordable hair to meet all of your beauty and hair needs! 


Bella Amore Hair, LLC, is not your average hair supplier.  Ashlee created Bella Amore Hair not even a year ago and it has taken the world by storm!  Since then she has gained 35 hair affiliates within the United States and internationally.  Bella Amore Hair stands by its mission to provide the very best quality, affordability, and customer service with each and every product sold.




 


 
 
 

Ashlee is not only the owner of Bella Amore Hair, but she is also a dedicated officer in our United States Army.  Serving our country and meeting the ever changing demands of the hair industry, continue to keep Ashlee busy, and you know I had to ask her a few questions about her career and what keeps her "afloat."
 
 
 
*************************************



HumbleBeauty:    Tell us about Bella Amore Hair and the mission behind the brand. 
 
Ashlee Babbs:       Bella Amore Hair, LLC is a luxury hair line featuring Brazilian, Malaysian, Peruvian as well as Cambodian extensions. Bella Amore was created in the Summer of 2014, with the mission of providing three main things:
 
1. Great Customer Service
2. Affordability
3. Quality products
 
These three things represent the backbone of Bella Amore Hair, LLC. These qualities also make us stand out compared to other hair companies, who only can display either 1 or 2 and sometimes none of these quailites at any given time..
 
HumbleBeauty:      Not only are you an entrepreneur, but you are also an officer in the United States Army. What do you love most about your career?
 
Ashlee Babbs:         I love helping my fellow Soldiers. Luckily, I am in the position to where I work with Soliders who are currently either being mobilized to active duty or being demobilized back to their respective reserve units within the United States (more specifically Ft. Dix.) Either way, me and my team are responsible for ensuring that Soldiers make it back home or make it to thier mission safely.



HumbleBeauty:     What drives/motivates you?
 
Ashlee Babbs:         I guess you can say that my family drives/motivates me. My parents have always supported me and the paths that I have wanted to take. Now, I believe that it is my duty to return the favor by helping them out financially and emotionally. The only way that they will be comfortable with me helping them financially as well as emotional is if they know and believe that I can take care of myself.

 
HumbleBeauty:      What does success mean to you?
 
Ashlee Babbs:         Success to me is when you have the ability to take care of yourself and your family and still have the ability to do what you want to do at the end of the day.


HumbleBeauty:       What advice would you give to other women on the path to pursuing their dreams?
 
Ashlee Babbs:          It may sound cliche...but DON'T GIVE UP and DON'T BE AFRAID! When I started Bella Amore Hair, LLC I was nervous and afraid most of the time, because I started selling hair and I was not a hairstylist nor did I go to hair school or have professional training. Frankly, I graduated Old Dominion University with a B.S in Political Science, which is about the furthest thing from dealing with hair. Eventually, I got tired of being afraid and just started doing research on top of research on top of research, until I became a more knowledgeable on how to run a e-commerce business as well as the differences between the origins of hair.

 
 
 

 
 

What stuck out the most to me in what Ashlee said is "DON'T GIVE UP and DON'T BE AFRAID!" This is so important.  How many times in life has an opportunity passed by because of fear or simply throwing in the towel and giving up?  We could all learn a thing or two from this successful entrepreneur's words of advice......Thank you Ashlee!

 
 **Whether long, short, curly, or straight, Bella Amore Hair has you covered!  To connect and learn more about this amazing brand, visit www.bellaamorehair.com and Instagram at @BellaAmoreHair.  Your locks will love you for it!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design