January 26, 2008 ~ Wedding Style

Sunday, June 22, 2014



 
 




Well hello there!  Hope you all had a great weekend!!  I have been feeling a little under the weather over the past few days, but I rested well over the weekend and I'm ready to begin my week and get back into the swing of things...
 
I was reminiscing and looking through some old photos the other day, and I came across my wedding album.  Boy do these pictures bring back some memories.  It was a cold winter day on January 26, 2008, and even though the temperature outside was winter cold, all of the adrenaline that day kept me warm!  Our winters here in the south don't really see extreme cold temperatures, and I can not remember the exact temperature on that day, but lets just say it was cold enough!!
 
When I was planning my wedding, I wanted a "Winter Wonderland" theme with winter colors and snowflakes and all.  My colors were light blue, silver and white.  The bridesmaid dresses were light blue with a mermaid style.  They wore matching gloves, which worked perfectly for the winter.  The guys tuxes were black with light blue vests and my husband's tux was white with silver accents. 


 







 

 
 
So as I was taking a trip down memory lane, I remember how much weight I had lost during the whole process of planning this event.  My dress size was a 2 and I had problems holding the heavy dress up on my body that day!  My best friend at this time had just gotten married a few months prior to me, and I was the Maid of Honor in her wedding, so I was doing a lot of things for both her and my own wedding during this time.  I barely found time to eat with all the excitement.  I am a stress non-eater.  Plus, my son had just started Kindergarten that fall, so I was trying to get in the swing of things with having a school kid.  It was a crazy time to say the least.  But the day turned out great and it was wonderful to see so many friends and family come together to celebrate our union.  All in all, it was a magnificent day!
 
 

My husband was our "Flower Girl" lol
 
 
 


I didn't wipe his wallet clean!  It wasn't me!!


My sister was the "Maid of Honor"
 
 
Me & Mom!  She did her own makeup that day guys!!
 
 
 
 

 
 

 Please leave your comments, I would love to hear from you and don't forget to click on the Google Follow button!  :-)
 
Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty




**All pictures owned by T. Keels**

10 comments:

  1. Looking pretty dear
    http://leavepillow.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were a beautiful bride. I love your hairstyle. The shade of blue featured in your wedding is gorgeous.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sharon! We had to pick a color that both me and my husband both liked. :) Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful ,I love the make up , you all look pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looked very gorg!! Lovely images!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so stunning, and that dress is fab. I can see how it would be hard to hold up that dress though. It looks heavy. Congrats on your wedding.
    Bright and Shiny

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design