My Current Skincare Must Haves!

Wednesday, June 18, 2014





Hello All....Hope you are having a great week thus far!  The weekend is almost here....

 
 
I wanted to share a few of my favorite skin care products with you all.  A lot of people find it hard to believe when I tell them I am 34 years young, and I have a son that's almost a teenager.  But its the truth!  I thank God everyday for my health and strength and I would say good genes as well, but having a good daily skincare routine is a must when it comes to youthful skin.  These are my current must haves when it comes to skin care and they have become staple products in my every day skin care routine!  These products are easily accessible and can be found at any local drug store.  Let me know if any of you have tried any of these products and how did they work for you??  I would love to hear from you!
 


 


Aveeno Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser, Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer, Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion, Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner, Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Towelettes, Palmers Shea Butter, Clean & Clear Persa Gel Acne Treatment, FIJI Water



 
The Aveeno Clear Complexion line has become my best friend when it comes to skin care.  Taking into consideration I have oily/combination skin that is prone to breakouts, finding skin care products that won't clog my pores or leave me feeling greasy has always been a challenge.  Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer with salicylic acid is great at moisturizing my skin and treating/preventing any luring breakouts.  I use these products in the morning and at night.
 
 
Aveeno Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser
5oz $8.29 US Dollars
 

Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer
4fl oz $17.49 US Dollars



Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion
12fl oz $8.49 US Dollars



 
I have fallen in love with Dickinson's Witch Hazel products as well.  Witch Hazel has been proven to have many skin care benefits from healing to anti-aging.  The Dickinson's Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner leaves my skin feeling cool and refreshed.  I usually use this product after I cleanse.  I use the Dickinson's Towelettes to remove make-up or any excess oil that may build up on my skin during the day.



Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner
16fl oz $5.99 US Dollars
 
 

Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes
20 count $6.79 US Dollars






As I stated earlier, my pores clog easily and my skin is prone to breakouts.  Clean & Clear's Persa Gel 10% Benzoyl Peroxide is a great acne medication and will zap out any pimple within hours!  Benzoyl Peroxide is a great acne treatment and this product contains 10%. 


Persa-gel 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Maximum Strength
1oz $6.79 US Dollars



At night after cleansing, toning and moisturizing, I will use a little of the Palmer's Shea Butter around my eyes to prevent crows feet and small lines.  This particular product can be hard to come across and I cannot remember the price.  I found this at a local beauty supply store.  Do not wait until you actually see wrinkles to start anti-aging steps.  Start early in your 20s...Get a good moisturizer and use a good eye cream because wrinkles and crows feet generally start around the eye area since that area can be the driest. 

3.5 oz



Last but certainly not least....WATER!! Water, water, and more water.  Water has become a staple item in my daily routine and its a must have for beautiful radiant skin.  Water keeps your body and skin hydrated, especially during these hot summer months.  I am currently loving the FIJI water!


 






 Please leave your comments, I would love to hear from you and don't forget to click on the Google Follow button!  :-)
 
Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty




**Pictures credited to Google Images**
**Pictures credited to T. Keels**
 
Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29

5 comments:

  1. Witch Hazel is a wonderful topical way of treating breakouts. I am always looking for products to treat my acne prone skin. I am currently using Kate Sommerville products and am thinking of posting about it. Since I am only in week 2 though I want to make sure it works. I love that you included Fuji water in your post. Drinking lots of water is such a necessity to get those impurities out. Great post.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of Kate Sommerville. I am going to look this up...Thanks

      Delete
  2. I believe in nurturing the skin too and you nailed it with your intro. Moisturizing, and lots of water is key. You look amazing for your age by the way. May i also add lots of good sleep sure helps too :).

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments. Yes! You are correct, lots of good sleep does help! You would be amazed at what sleep can do for your eyes... :)

      Delete
  3. You look beautiful and fresh. You're defo right!! Thanks for sharing these products, will look into some. Have a good weekend! :-)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design