Mini H&M and Forever 21 Haul!!!

Monday, June 30, 2014





 
 
 
Hi Guys!! Hope your week is off to a great start and I hope you are enjoying this nice summer weather.  The heat has been ridiculous here and it makes you want to go and jump in a pool somewhere! 
 
Well, I had a few days off from work recently, and I decided to check out a few stores in the mall to see what I could find.  Its actually been a while since I've been shopping, so I enjoyed my little day at the mall!  I was able to find a few cute things that I liked at H&M and Forever 21.  They were having a SALE at both H&M and Forever 21 ~ a July 4th Sale....I also made a quick stop at Target to pick up a few items that I needed.
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
H&M has become one of my favorite stores, and believe it or not, the H&M in my city just opened less than a year ago!  They have such a variety from casual to sophisticated clothes, men and women...I can shop at H&M and find clothes to lounge around the house in, go out on the weekends, or go to work clothes ~ you name it.
 
 
 



This dress here I found will definitely be worn to work.  The dress code at work for me is business casual, so I can wear this dress with a nice blazer and some heels and do my thang.  I can also wear this nice little summer dress with some sandals and a straw hat and there's my summer look for a day out in the sun!  This particular dress wasn't on sale so I paid $49.95 for this piece.  
 
 
 
 
I love bright colors and neons, especially for the summer.  This top was $9.95
 

 
 


I got these two bad boys ~ 2 for $10
 

 
 


 

 

And I couldn't leave H&M without a bag and some shoes.  Love these floral flats, which were $12.95.  Flats have become my best friend as of late and I love florals!  The bag was $17.95 and its a bold neonish pink.  Love it!!
 
 

 
 
 


I only got a few things from Forever 21...A little floral dress that cost $22.80, floral wedges (told you I love florals) and some accessories.  The wedges were $29.80, exfoliating gloves $1.00, sunglasses $4.06 each, and the necklaces were $3.80 each.


 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Lastly, I made a quick stop by Target to pick up some cleanser, foundation, baby skin pore eraser, and some Black Vanilla deep conditioner for my hair.  I also found a nice make up cup to hold my brushes.
 
 
 
 

Well....That's all folks!  This was just a quick little mini haul that I wanted to share with you all.   
 As always, please leave your comments, I would love to hear from you and don't forget to click on the Google Follow button!  :-)
 
 
 
Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty






Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design