I've Got My Eye on You Michael Kors!

Monday, June 23, 2014



 
 



Nothing screams high fashion clothing and accessories more than "Michael Kors."  From the handbags and shoes to the watches and clothes, this designer continues to flourish worldwide.  If you didn't know, now you know ~ Michael Kors is a girl's best friend.
 
 
 

 











 

 

 

 

 



 





 
 
 
 
 
 
 Please leave your comments, I would love to hear from you and don't forget to click on the Google Follow button!  :-)
 
Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty


**All pictures obtained via Pinterest**

Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29


6 comments:

  1. I love his handbags and his SS14 collection was one of my favorites. I enjoy that his clothes are so accessible; never over the top.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every time I'm in the mall I can not leave out without stopping by Michael Kors! :)

      Delete
  2. Indeed Michael Kors is a girl's best friend ,I love their bags and shoes and designs are so chic. Nice post.

    www.styleandbeautylounge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, a girl's best friend I agree! Thanks for visiting my blog and enjoy the rest of your day!

      Delete
  3. Michael kors is a great brand to carry..i love his collection
    http://leavepillow.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bag and shoes.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design