TGIF!!!!!!!! Celebrity Style ~ Beyonce

Friday, June 13, 2014

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Beyonce's style has evolved over the years as she's grown older and emerged in her career. I have always admired Beyoncé for her unique style and her strong voice.  Everything from her sound to the message she speaks in her songs have matured throughout the years. 




 
 

 
 










I especially like the message in her new song "Pretty Hurts" which challenges young women to dig deep and find the true meaning of beauty, which lies within.  Getting all dolled up is fun for the moment, but at the end of the day, it's the soul that needs the surgery....

Have a great weekend Beautiful people!!



 Please leave your comments, I would love to hear from you and don't forget to click on the Google Follow button!  :-)
 
Until next time....Stay Beautiful & Keep it Humble!
~HumbleBeauty




**All pictures credited to Google Images**

Twitter @humblebeauty29
Instagram @humblebeauty29
 

2 comments:

  1. Her clothing styles and her hairstyles has undoubtedly become more sophisticated over the years. She is a phenomenal woman. I love the message in Pretty Hurts. Can you believe that song was offered to a few songstresses before Beyoncé. Katy Perry really wanted the song but responded too late to the songwriter. I think it suits Beyoncé. I would love to follow each other on Google +. Let me know if you are interested if you decide to visit my blog. Have a wonderful weekend.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon! Thank you for your comments. No I did not know that Kelly Perry wanted this song before Beyonce but I am glad Beyonce got the song because it does fit her...Yes, I would love to follow each other on Google + and I also visited your blog! Looks like we share a lot of the same interests. Please follow me back on Google+ and if you would, please click on the blue button above to Join this Site. I just started my blog and I am crossing my fingers for followers. :-)

      You have a great weekend as well,
      ~HumbleBeauty

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design