Weekend Brunching + MIA For A While......

Monday, May 18, 2015




Hello Beautiful People!!
 
 
I hope all is well with each and every one of you!  I have been on a blogging rollercoaster this past week with the unexpected CRASHING of my computer....I wasn't able to blog last week, and I have been completely bummed about that because I have so many things lined up for the blog including a "Beautiful Success" post, a giveaway, and more events and special announcements coming down the line.  Now is NOT the time for a computer crash! 
 
But nevertheless, life goes on and so does the world of blogging.  I had a fabulous weekend brunching with the ladies and extending the celebration of my birthday! (Which was May 2nd by the way...lol) My friends joined me at 5 Church Restaurant for a "Beauty Brunch" as we called it, and I had a blast!  The ladies gifted me beauty related gifts that all had a story/significance behind them and I was so surpised.  I really wasn't expecting anything but a great time and good laughs.  The gifts were so special and I LOVE each and every beauty gift I received.



 
 
 Beauty Gifts I received
 
*Homemade Lemon Scub
*Handbag
*Avocado Body Lotion
*Alba Botanical Hawaiian Eye Gel
*Alba Botanical Face Cream
*Beauty Box Including:  Anastasia Beverly Hills Contouring Kit, Coconut Milk Conditioner, Beauty Blenders, Vaseline Lip Balm, NYX Matte Lip Creams, and a Lufa.
 

 
 
 
 Dessert was AMAZING!!
 
 I thank God for these special ladies.  I believe that God puts certain people in your life for a reason, and these ladies have been a God sent in my life.  I am truly blessed to call these ladies "Friends"
 
 
**I was able to get this blog post in using a different computer and some photos I snapped on my IPhone.  I apologize about the quality, but I am doing my best here on limited resources for the time being...Hopefully my computer will be up and running soon. I am hoping and praying! I don't want to keep you guys on hold for too long. There's just too much to blog about, right....But until my computer is back up and running 100%, I will be MIA for a while. Possibly squeezing in a post here and there, but I can not make any promises. Trust me, I will do the best I can, but I just wanted to give you all a heads up on why I will be MIA for a while if you are wondering. 
 
You can still follow me on Instagram and Twitter @humblebeauty29 and we can keep in touch!  Not being able to blog on my regular schedule is really a bummer because blogging has become more than just a hobby to me.  Connecting with you guys and sharing my journey is what I have grown to love.  Let's keep our fingers crossed that my computer will be back soon!  In the meantime, I will be missing you guys....Leave me a comment below so that we can keep in touch!  :))
 
 
 

Until Next Time......
xoxo
~Tab

Twitter/Instagram @humblebeauty29



6 comments:

  1. My favorite post thus far. Enjoyed this weekend and we are all blessed to call you "friend"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a lovely time and happy 'extended' birthday :) x

    Laura | lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
  3. the food looks scrumptious! Awww i'm glad you had fun

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there my friend! Hope all is well, thanks for stopping by! xo

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design