Drugstore Favorites!

Wednesday, May 6, 2015





 

 
 
Happy Mid-Week!!
 
I wanted to share with you all a few of my tried and true drug store favorites that I am currently loving!  Whether I am at CVS, Walgreens, or Target, here are a few of my must haves that I cannot leave the store without!
 








1.  Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Face Wipes:  I absolutely LOVE these face wipes!  These are good for removing make up and cleaning excess dirt from the face.  Witch Hazel is great for the skin and has many benefits.  They are individually wrapped, which is very convenient for travelling.  You can find these wipes at any local drugstore and they usually sell for $4.33. 




 
 
2.  Dickinson's Pore Perfecting Toner:  Another Dickinson's product that I cannot do without!  I use this product as my toner in my skin care routine and it works great for my skin.  This toner leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed and I use it morning and night.  This product sells for $5.99 at any drugstore.
 



3.  elf Flawless Eyeshadow:  These eyeshadows here are amazing and can be found at your local Target or Walmart for around $2.00!  I really like elf cosmetics and they usually have a wide variety of products to choose from.  I especially like these eyeshadows because the colors in each palette come written with instructions where each color should go - brow bone, lid, crease, line.  Comes in handy for beginners like me! 


 



4. Maybelline Baby Lips:  If you are seeking a really good lip moisturizer, I highly recommend Maybelline's Baby Lips.  These lip products are great for dry, cracked lips and they come in a wide variety of colors and flavors.  I never leave home without one of these in my make up bag.  You can find these at any drugstore and the price point is anywhere from $3.00 - $4.00 each....






5.  Loreal Telescopic Mascara:  This mascara is my new favorite and a must have in my collection.  On the days I go without makeup, I always make sure to fill in my brows and throw on some mascara if nothing else!  This mascara lengthens my eyelashes and gives them a nice and full look.  I have been asked several times if I wear fake eye lashes when I use this product.  I LOVE it!  It sells for around $7.99 at any drugstore.


 

6.  Revlon Colorstay Foundation:  Last but not least, my favorite drug store foundation.  I usually use a CC Cream on a daily basis, but on special occasions and when I attend an event, I always like to take it up a notch with a good foundation.  Revlon's Colorstay Foundation has been my go to for years now and I don't plan on making any changes anytime soon.  Its hard to find a good foundation that won't clog my pores or leave my skin feeling oily, and this foundation hasn't done me wrong yet....This product costs around $10.00 and can be found at most all drugstores. 


** So there you have it!  Of course I have plenty more drugstore products that I love and could share with you all, but these are just a few that I use on a day to day basis and CANNOT leave the store without!  What are some of your drugstore favorites? **




Until Next Time...... 
 xoxo
 
 
 
 ~Tab 
 

Twitter/Instagram @humblebeauty29 

8 comments:

  1. The elf eyeshadow looks beautiful! And, I love how it states clearly of where to put each color.

    ★ meilijourney.blogspot.com ★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I agree. I really like these elf eyeshadows! Thanks for stopping by.
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Nice post! I like eyeshadows. By the way you have great manicure!


    Costa de la Moda


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thanks, I had to get the nails redone because they messed up! lol
      Thanks for stopping by. xoxo

      Delete
  3. Lovely products - Telescopic is one of my favourite mascaras, always makes me eyelashes look amazing! :) I love the Baby Lips collection too!

    I have a new post up on my blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my friend! Hope all has been well. Yes, I will definitely check out your latest post! Have a great day!
      xo

      Delete
  4. great post! I love Revlon colorstay foundation too

    http://girlynote.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thanks for stopping by! I will check out your blog!
      xoxo

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design