A Little Sephora This Mother's Day....

Sunday, May 10, 2015




 


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
TO ALL OF THE LOVELY MOTHER'S OF THE WORLD!!
 
 


 

 
 
I stopped at Sephora the other day and I found some cute items that I decided to gift this Mother's Day.  I found these cute little roller ball fragrances and I thought they would make the perfect Mother's Day present.  I picked up four of these - one for my Mother, Grandmother, Mother in Law, and Sister.
 

 

 
 
These roller ball fragrances were around $25.00 each and I purchased two of the Prada Candy Florale and two Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream.  I LOVE these scents!  And the roller balls are so convenient, they fit in your purse and are perfect for travel.....I hope the ladies really enjoy these!
 
 

 
 
 
 These gift bags are too cute!  I enjoyed packaging everything.  Maybe its just me, but I love wrapping gifts and stuffing gift bags.  Am I the only one? lol
 



 

 

I also picked up a few items for myself that I needed.  I was running low on my Smashbox CC Cream - $42.00 so I picked up a new one, along with some Stila Liquid Liner - $20.00.  The NARS lip pencils were a free gift and FREE IS ALWAYS FOR ME!!


 

 




To all the Mothers out there, I hope your Mother's Day and every other day of the year is blessed beyond measures.  It is a blessing from God and a great responsibility to be a Mother; and all of our hard work and sacrifices will forever be written in the books.....



Enjoy your day beautiful Mothers!



Until Next Time...... 
 xoxo
 
 
 
 ~Tab 
 

Twitter/Instagram @humblebeauty29 

6 comments:

  1. That Stils is fabulous!!! I just got one. So so good!! Your packages are so cute!

    I'm trying to subscribe from my mobile device. How do I do that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thanks for stopping by..Try clicking on the link at the very bottom that says view web version. My links to follow are on the right side bar. Hope that helps! I would love for you to subscribe! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Great gifts! I love everything that you chose...especially the Nars lippies. I am such a fan of wrapping presents as well, I'm always on the hunt for cute packaging.

    Have a fab Sunday!

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by as always. I can't wait to try these Nars lippies. xoxo

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design