Michael Kors WHITE

Wednesday, May 20, 2015



 
 
 
Hello Again!!
 
First of all, let me say that is feels so good to be able to blog again on a regular!  The computer was fixed my friends!!!  Thank GOD!
 
I received this Michael Kors WHITE from my mother in law as a birthday gift earlier this month and I have been eager to share this with you all!  I must say that I absolutely LOVE this fragrance you guys!  I have been using it almost every day this month and it is my new favorite.  Have you guys tried this fragrance?
 

 
 
 
 


I was so happy to receive this Michael Kors WHITE as a gift because I have been smelling it in all of my magazines and whenever I smell a fragrance I love in a magazine, this is what I do! 



LOL



Am I the only one that does this?  Come on...Be honest with me!  LOL  Needless to say, I really LOVE this fragrance by Michael Kors and I will definitely be purchasing more of this once I run out.  And that will be very soon.  Coco Chanel Mademoiselle is still my number 1 favorite fragrance of all time, and this Michael Kors WHITE is now my 2nd favorite!  Let me know if you guys have tried this scent and let me know what you think!



Until Next Time......
xoxo



~Tab


Twitter/Instagram @humblebeauty29

4 comments:

  1. Too funny! I rub them on my wris...but your way looks like more fun :)

    Fab post!

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a cute post!

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design