MAGIC PILLS!

Wednesday, March 11, 2015





WELLNESS FORMULA
Herbal Defense Complex
 


I know the winter season is almost over and hopefully the cold and flu season is making its way out of dodge, but I had to share my winter health and wellness secret with you all!

I ran across the Wellness Formula Herbal Defense Complex pills from the Vitamin Shoppe a few months ago, and I kid you not, I have not been sick this entire winter season!  I remember a few months ago, my entire department at work was sick and everyone was coughing and sneezing with every cold symptom you can think of and I was there in the middle of it all.  Taking two of these pills each day kept me from catching the bug and I have been feeling great the entire season.  THANK GOD!  I remember feeling a little itchiness in my throat at one point, and I doubled up on these pills.  The itchiness went away within hours and that is why I call these my MAGIC PILLS!!

This Wellness Formula contains essential vitamins such as Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, and Zinc.  This is an herbal defense complex and contains herbs such as Garlic Clove Powder, Propolis Powder, Boneset Leaf, Echinacea, Angelica Root, and Cayenne Fruit just to name a few.  Echinacea is widely used to treat infections and has been proven to reduce cold symptoms in many cases.  These pills are loaded with Echinacea.

You can purchase 180 Tablets for 24.99 by visiting The Vitamin Shoppe online.





Product Label
    • Herbal Defense Complex**
    • #1 Immune Formula**
    • Now with Metabolic C™
    **These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Directions
For best results, begin taking Wellness tablets at the very first signs of imbalances in your well being. During imbalance, take three tablets every three hours. For wellness maintenance, take 1 or 2 tablets daily.
 
Warning
Not for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Does not contain
Yeast, artificial color, dairy, egg, flavor or fragrance., gluten, soy, wheat



 
 
WARNING!!!!
THESE VITAMINS SMELL AND TASTE HORRIBLE!!!  I would recommend taking these vitamins with a meal or with a juice or some type of drink other than water because the smell and taste can be VERY overwhelming.  Don't say I didn't warn you!




Tell me if you have tried these things.  They work like magic for me and thankfully, knock on wood, I have made it through cold and flu season symptom free!



Until Next Time...... 
 xoxo
 
 
 
 ~Tab 
 

Twitter/Instagram @humblebeauty29

1 comment:

  1. I always 100% get flu in winter, so this would definitely be great to try! Thanks for sharing lovely! <3

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design