High Heels or Flats?

Sunday, March 8, 2015




  

 
 
 
 
To be honest, I love my heels and the class and sophistication I feel when I wear them, however some days, all I want are my comfy flats!  I have always considered myself to be a "lady in heels," however as I am always on the go and busy at work, flats seem to be the most reasonable choice for me these days.
 
I have several pairs of flats in my collection and I love wearing them, especially to work and during the spring and summer months.  Flats are comfortable, easy to wear, and look great with jeans, maxi skirts, and dresses.  I like wearing flats to work and when I am out shopping because I feel like I can move faster in flats and do what I need to do without hurting feet!  Flats are also good for day events if you're going for a casual chic look.  I honestly believe you can never go wrong with a nice pair of flats!
 
On the other hand, I LOVE my heels!  I really do.  There is something about wearing heels that gives me a sense of femininity and poise as I walk out the door.  I stand taller and I feel professional at work when I am dressed to impress and wearing my high heels.  Whether you are wearing a pair of expensive red bottom Christian Louboutins or nude BCBG pumps from DSW Shoes, heels can make a woman feel sexy and mature as heels can dress up an outfit for any given occasion.  When I am heading out to an event or special dinner date with my husband, I reach for my heels.  When I have an important business meeting and I want to make a great impression, I choose heels.  When I want to feel graceful and classy for a fun night out, heels it is!


 

 
 
 
So what's your opinion here - high heels or flats?  What is your choice?  
I would love to hear from you!
 
 
 
Until Next Time...... 
 xoxo
 
 
 
 ~Tab 
 

Twitter/Instagram @humblebeauty29

4 comments:

  1. I'm a self proclaimed shoe addict. As much as I love heels, there are days when I opt for flat shoes for comfort.

    www.mydaiikywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shoe selctions! I perfer heels...my closet is full of silettos.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. flats all day! i love the comfort

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice shoes!!! Boots are best for me..:D

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design