~ Visit to Charming Charlie & Ulta ~

Sunday, March 15, 2015





HAUL TIME!!


 
 
Charming Charlie
 

I made a quick stop at Charming Charlie and Ulta the other day.  Okay it wasn't a quick stop....but you get the point.  LOL  I had never heard of Charming Charlie before and I happened to stumble across this store on my way to Ulta.  I have fallen in love with this store!  Charming Charlie is full of handbags and accessories in every color.  I love the way they have the store organized - all jewelry, accessories and handbags are color coordinated in different sections of the store.  Such a lovely display!  I'm telling you, I almost lost it in this store, but I kept it together and only got a few things.....
 



 A little arm candy....

 Set of bracelets on the left $13.00 and the set on the right $10.00

Earrings to match


 
 
Earrings $10.00
 
Ring sets for $10.00
 
 
 
Ulta
 
 
I stopped by Ulta because I wanted to find a different BB or CC cream.  I am currently using the Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream daily and I love it, but I always like to switch things up a bit. I have heard great things about the bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream, so I decided to purchase it along with the finishing powder.  I will try this out and let you know what I think.
 



 Color Spice 08 $29.00

Color Tan $23.00



 bareMinerals Perfecting Face brush $28.00
 


 I also picked up a few spring lipsticks by Maybelline
They were on sale, buy 2 get 1 FREE!

 Hibiscus Pop $7.49



 Power Peony $7.49

 
 
 Peach Poppy FREE!






Hope you all enjoyed!!
:)
 
 
Until Next Time...... 
 xoxo
 
 
 
 ~Tab 
 

Twitter/Instagram @humblebeauty29
 


4 comments:

  1. I so love those accessories! Can't pick between those bracelets and rings! Love them!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am going to wear them this weekend to an event! Can't wait!

      xoxo
      ~Tab

      Delete
  2. I love the set of bracelets - they look so pretty and would be a great accessory to any outfit! I also love the collection of lipsticks you got, the colours are so pretty and will be perfect for spring/summer! :)

    Enjoy your weekend lovely! <3

    I have a new outfit up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there! Thanks for stopping by and I will definitely check out your new post....Hope you are enjoying your Coco Chanel!

      xoxo
      ~Tab

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design