Exciting News!

Thursday, March 5, 2015



  
 
Hello Again!!!
 
 
First of all, I hope your week has been blessed thus far.... The weekend is near and I know you all are ready for the weekend right!  Any special plans this weekend?  I cannot believe March is here already.  It seems like it was just yesterday that we were starting the New Year, and now here we are close to spring!  Where is the time going??? 
 
 
Well, enough rambling here and let me get to the great news I have been wanting to share!!  I have been super busy lately working and writing and more working and writing.....I am super excited to let you all know that I am the newest Fashion & Beauty Contributor for Hope For Women Magazine and my very first article posted this week!  SO EXCITED!!!!!!!

 
 
 
Hope For Women Magazine is a women's lifestyle magazine which covers topics relating to health and wellness, beauty, fashion, careers, education, family and relationships, faith, arts, and entertainment.  Hope For Women Magazine celebrates the diversity of women!  Hope has featured highly inspirational women who have impacted the world in a notable way, such as, Candace Cameron, Tasha Smith, Mya, and Sheryl Lee Ralph just to name a few.  Hope For Women focuses on providing the inspiration, support, and information women want most to live a purpose filled life.  
 
I am truly honored and blessed to be able to work with these amazing and talented women at Hope Magazine.  I believe that God places certain people in our lives for a reason and I am especially grateful to be a part of Team Hope!  I cannot wait to see where this journey leads me.  God is AMAZING and I am living proof that with hard work and dedication, dreams really do come true.......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Visit and read all of the latest articles, plus my very first article "Beautiful Skin For a Beautiful You" at Hope for Women Magazine here!
 
 
 
Until Next Time...... 
 xoxo
 
 
 
 ~Tab 
 

Twitter/Instagram @humblebeauty29



{Photo Credits:  hopeforwomenmag.com}


2 comments:

  1. That's super excitingggggg. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! This is exciting news...all the best!

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design